WIN a 7 Night all inclusive trip to the Maldives for two!
We have teamed up with Kuoni, the personal travel experts in Harrogate, to give away a 7 nights all inclusive holiday at the 4* Kuramathi Island Resort, Maldives. This Includes scheduled return economy flights from Manchester and resort speedboat transfers. To enter simply fill in the form below! Travel valid for 2017 and excludes Easter and Christmas. By entering this competition you're automatically opting in to marketing emails from Kuoni.
Read more about the best times to visit the Maldives here.
One of the Maldives’ larger islands, Kuramathi is ideal if you're seeking variety as well as relaxation. Pathways are set amongst the lush foliage, leading to the excellent facilities that are dotted around the island. There are two oceanfront infinity pools plus a lagoon-style pool shaded by palm trees, and snorkelling on the stunning house reef is possible directly from the beach.
For dining, you’ll be allocated a buffet restaurant determined by the location of your villa. With the All Inclusive package, you'll have the option to eat at other restaurants offering a great choice of cuisine – ranging from the popular Island Barbecue on the beach to Duniye, which serves up ‘fine dining world cuisine’ in the verdant heart of the island. Of the bars, favourites include the Sand Bar for sipping cocktails while burying your toes in the sand and the new Champagne Loft.
For EVERYONE that enters you will receive a £250 voucher off your next holiday with Kuoni. Also by entering this competition you're agreeing to more marketing material from Kuoni.
Good Luck, this is our biggest ever give away!
Terms & conditions:
1. The promoter is: Kuoni UK Ltd (company no 395623) whose registered office is at Kuoni House, Dorking, Surrey, RH5 4AZ.
2. Employees of Kuoni and their families, plus travel agents, are not eligible to enter.
3. The prize winner must be over 18 years of age and the competition is open to residents of the UK and Eire.
4. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
5. Closing date for entry will be Sunday 9th April 2017. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason and any automated entries will not be eligible to win.
7. The prize is a stay in a garden or beach villa, for seven nights on an all inclusive basis based on two people sharing at Kuramathi, Maldives and includes return economy flights from Machester, including taxes, plus return speedboat transfers from Male to Kuramathi.
8. The prize excludes UK transfers and all other expenses, including travel insurance and activities, which are the responsibility of the prize winner and guest.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice.
10. The prize must be taken and completed before 31 December 2017 and is subject to blackout dates, including Easter and Christmas.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. The winner will be notified by email and/or Phone on air. within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. The promoter will notify the winner how the prize will be distributed.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material including social media, email and in Kuoni Magazine.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
*UPDATED SUNDAY MARCH 19TH 2017* See full Stray FM Competition Terms for more details on competition updates/changes
20. By entering this competition you are agreeing to the possibility of being called live on Stray FM and featuring in any Stray FM promotional material on any platform.
21. Three competition entrants will be picked at random every Monday to Friday between Monday the 20th March 2017, and Friday the 7th of April 2017, at 8:40, 11:30 & 16:10 to be called and asked a final round qualifying question. If correctly answered that person goes into the final prize draw which will take place on Monday the 10th April on the breakfast show with Nick Hancock.
22. The competition entrants who are to be called will be selected randomly the day before at 3.30pm for Tuesday to Friday, and the Friday before at 3.30pm for the following Monday.
23. When called by Stray FM the entrant has just ONE chance to pick up the phone. If they don't answer the first time they cannot claim the prize by calling back. Once the phone call is missed, the chance to win a place in the final draw is gone and entrants details will not be used again. The entrant MUST pick the phone up before the phone goes to their voicemail or stops ringing for a chance to qualify.
24. If when Stray FM calls you and the signal goes, or your phone battery dies, we will try to call you back between 2-10 minutes later, and will accept your call back only in those fore-mentioned circumstances. However if after reasonable attempts to re-connect with you with no success, we will have to cancel your round and chance to get in the final.
25. If you answer the question incorrectly that place in the draw is void. It will not be passed onto someone else. We have a maximum of 45 places in the final, however it could be less.
26. For the final prize draw on Monday the 10th of April 2017, one winner will be chosen at random to win the holiday to the Maldives. The prize winner will be announced and contacted between 6am and 9am on Monday the 10th of April.
27. The prize winner will go to the Kuoni store with Stray FM to claim their prize.
28. Stray FM and/or Kuoni reserve the right to change any terms and conditions when needed to help with the execution of the promotion.
29. You must be within the Stray FM area to win this prize.