The La's: There She GoesiTunesAmazon

The La's: There She GoesiTunesAmazon

Woman rescued from fire in Skipton house

Woman rescued from fire in Skipton house

Published by Harry Long at 2:56pm 26th February 2020. (Updated at 2:58pm 26th February 2020)

A woman has been rescued after a pan caught fire in a house in Skipton.  

  • A pan caught fire in a house in Skipton last night.  
  • A woman was taken to hospital and treated for smoke inhalation.  

Fire crews were called to Broughton Road in Skipton around 10:40pm last night.  

The woman, in her 50s, was led to safety.

She was taken to hospital where she was treated for smoke inhalation.